Terms & Conditions of Use
Nature of Site & Liability
- All material on this site is provided to inform current and potential users of the Village Hall.
- The law is always subject to changes and it is important to verify the law and any interpretation by taking specific professional advice.
- You should only rely on specific professional advice where the precise facts can be considered. As a result, neither High Hurstwood Village Hall Management Committee nor its employees can be liable for any action taken in reliance upon the information provided by this site.
- We provide hypertext links to other sites which are not operated by us. Using such a link means that you are leaving our site and we take no responsibility for, and give no warranties, guarantees or representations in respect of linked sites.
Ownership & Copyright
- You may print or download documentation from the content of this site for use within the context of using the Village Hall
- You may not remove any proprietary or copyright notices from such extracts
- You may not sell or commercially exploit any of the content of this site
No part of these terms is intended to constitute an exclusion of any liability which cannot be excluded under English law.
Use of this site is unauthorised in any jurisdiction that does not give effect to all provisions of these terms and conditions, including without limitation this paragraph.